Exchange 2010: Accounts
Requesting an account
- Submit a UD Exchange Account Request Form to the IT Support Center. Include any extra resources needed, shared mailboxes, or public calendars with a list of access privileges (full or read only). The request form will generate a Numara Incident.
- Clean up your email by deleting unnecessary messages.
- When you are notified that the Exchange account has been activated, set up an account in Microsoft Outlook to access the Exchange server by following these instructions (including redirecting your email). Both Mirapoint and GMail are manual moves. Contact your IT professional for assistance.
- One week after step 3 occurs, your email on Mirapoint (what you see when you log in to webmail.admin.udel.edu) will be archived. One month after that, the archive will be deleted FOREVER. This action is a safety precaution to ensure we don't accidently miss any email.
Requesting Admin to WIN migration
- Follow these instructions to request an Admin to WIN migration.
Removing an account
- Submit a Help Ticket request to the IT Support Center or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide your name, department, and last day of employment.
- If you need to transfer Exchange data to another computer, you can export the data to a .pst file and copy it to external media on or before your last day of employment.
- If you are leaving the University, remove email forwarding at http://www.udel.edu/network.
Accessing Exchange using a Web browser
You can access your Exchange account using any browser. Go to
owa.win.udel.eduand type your username and password to log in.