Exchange 2010: Sharing your Calendar Through the Internet
To share your calendar on the Internet, follow these steps:
- Submit a Help Request to the IT Support Center to allow Internet sharing of your calendar.
- Log in to https://owa.win.udel.edu.
- Click Calendar from the lower-left pane.
- From the drop-down menu at the top of the window, click Share.
- Click Publish This Calendar to Internet.
- Choose publishing details, time period, and access level.
- Click Start Publishing and your calendar will then be viewable to the Internet. The link to share your calendar will be shown after you have clicked Start Publishing.
Viewing happens without authentication. Even if you select Restricted, the link that is then shown could be shared by people you have shared it with.