Change your account password: Mac OS 10.4 (Tiger)
Follow these steps to change your account password for your computer:
- From the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- In the System
Preferences window, click
the Accounts icon,
highlighted in the graphic below:
- You will see
the Accounts window, which
looks similar to the one below:
- If the lock icon in the lower-left hand side of the window is locked, click it to unlock it.
- Click on the name of the account you want to add or change a password for in the left-hand column of the window.
- Click Change Password on the right side of the window.
- The Accounts windows
should now look similar to the one
- Enter your current password, your new password, a password hint (optional), and then click Change Password.
- Close the Accounts window.