Forgot your UD ID or PIN?A UD ID (sometimes called a "Student ID" or "EMPLID" [employee ID]) is assigned to each employee, student, or applicant for admission to the University. You can use your UD ID and associated PIN ("Personal Identifcation Number"--used by the University as a unique authenticator to validate identity) on the CAS screen to log in to secured UD systems.
Newly admitted students and prospective students
- Follow these directions if you need to reset your PIN and are a prospective UD student, a candidate for admission, or a newly admitted student who has not yet set up a UD ID and PIN or UDelNet ID (UD email account).
- If you have a My Blue Hen Home account but have forgotten your PIN, follow this link to reset your PIN. Choose Blue Hen Home Student from the form's drop-down menu.
- For further assistance with My Blue Hen Home PINs, call (302) 831-8123.
Students or former students
- Current Students:
- If you are a student who has set up his or her UDelNet ID (UD email account) and forgotten your PIN, reset your PIN online. Choose Current Student or Current Graduate Student, as applicable, from the form's drop-down menu.
- For further assistance with your UD ID and PIN, call the Registrar's Office (302-831-2132), or go to the UD Visitors Center (210 S. College Ave.) and show your UD icard or UD#1 card to select a new PIN or retrieve your UD ID.
- Former Students:
- Call the Registrar's Office (302-831-2132), or go to the UD Visitors Center (210 S. College Ave.) to select a new PIN or retrieve your UD ID.
- If you do not need immediate access to UDSIS or WebReg, you can reset your PIN at a later date. Due to the high volume of PIN resets currently taking place, students and former students who need immediate access to their academic record will be accommodated over the phone.
- If you forget your UD ID, log in to the UD Network Page with your UDelNet ID and password. The system will display your UD ID.
- If you forget your PIN but know your UDelNet ID and password, you can reset your PIN online.
- If you forget your PIN and your UDelNet ID or password, see your department's HR Liaison. He or she can reset your PIN.
Last updated: August 13, 2013