Forgot your UD ID or PIN?

A UD ID (sometimes called a "Student ID" or "EMPLID" [employee ID]) is assigned to each employee, student, or applicant for admission to the University. You can use your UD ID and associated PIN ("Personal Identifcation Number"--used by the University as a unique authenticator to validate identity) on the CAS screen to log in to secured UD systems.


Former students