Forgot your UD ID or PIN?A UD ID (sometimes called a "Student ID" or "EMPLID" [employee ID]) is assigned to each employee, student, or applicant for admission to the University. You can use your UD ID and associated PIN on the CAS screen to log in to secured UD systems.
- If you forget your UD ID, log in to the UD Network Page with your UDelNet ID and password. The system will display your UD ID.
- If you forget your PIN but know your UDelNet ID and password, you can reset your PIN online.
- If you forget your PIN and your UDelNet ID or password, see your department's HR Liaison. He or she can reset your PIN.
Students or former students
- If you forget your PIN, follow this link to reset your PIN. Choose the appropriate entry from the form's drop-down menu.
- For further assistance with your UD ID and PIN, go to the UD Visitors Center (210 S. College Ave.) and show your UD icard or UD#1 card to select a new PIN or retrieve your UD ID.
Off-campus students and alumni can call the Registrar's office for more assistance: (302) 831-2132.