Forgot your username or password?UD students and employees can type their UDelNet IDs (or @udel.edu email addresses) in the Username text box on the CAS login screen. Parents and guardians can type the email address they registered using the Parent/Guardian Services Account Management form in the Username text box.
Employees and studentsEmployees and students can visit the UD Network Page to manage their UDelNet IDs and passwords.
- If you have forgotten your UDelNet password but know your UD ID and PIN, you can still log in to the Network Page with your UD ID and PIN. If you don't know your UD ID and PIN, see Managing your UD ID and PIN.
- To change your UDelNet password or to retrieve your UDelNet ID, follow these directions:
- Go to the Network Page.
- Provide either your UDelNet ID and password or UD ID and PIN to log in. Your UDelNet ID, UD ID, and other account information is displayed after you log in.
- To change or create your UDelNet password, in the Maintaining your UDelNet account section, choose Change your password.
- Read the instructions, type and re-type your new password, then click Submit. You will be notified that the new password is accepted. The new password can be used immediately on the CAS page as well as the Network Page.
- You can also change your UDelNet ID from the Network Page. However, we recommend that under ordinary circumstances you do not change your UDelNet ID. Contact the IT Support Center for more information.
Parents and guardians
- Your username is the email address you specified on the Parent/Guardian Services Account form.
- If you forget what email address you registered, ask your UD student to log in to UDSIS and review the information on the Manage Parent/Guardian Access screen. Your student can see the email address you registered next to your name then communicate that information to you.
- If you forget your password, you can create a new password at the Parent/Guardian Password Reset page.