Want to change your UD PIN or UDelNet password?
Changing your UD PIN
- UD Employees:
- UD students or former students:
- If you want to change your PIN, follow this link to reset your PIN.
- For further assistance with your UD ID and PIN, go to the UD Visitors Center (210 S. College Ave.) and show your UD icard or UD#1 card to select a new PIN or retrieve your UD ID.
Off-campus students and alumni can call the Registrar's office for more assistance: (302) 831-2132.
Changing your UDelNet passwordEmployees and students can follow these steps to change their UDelNet passwords.
- Log in to the Network Page with your UD ID and PIN or UDelNet ID and password.
- To change your UDelNet password, in the Maintaining your UDelNet account section, choose Change your password.
- Read the instructions, type and re-type your new password, then click Submit. You will be notified that the new password is accepted. The new password can be used immediately on the CAS page as well as the Network Page.
Changing your Parent and Guardian Services password
- A UD parent or guardian can change his or her UD password by creating a new password at the Parent/Guardian Password Reset page.