Multiple sign-ins and Google Apps
Using multiple accounts
As of July 21, 2011, Google's multiple sign-in feature works whether you start with your udel.edu account or your google.com account; however, there are fewer steps if you begin with your udel.edu account.
Using Google's multiple sign-in feature starting at udel.edu
- Log in as usual to your UD account at googleapps.udel.edu.
- Select Switch account from the drop-down menu as shown below:
- On the Switch account menu, select Sign in to another account...
- On the next screen, Google provides information you should review before you sign in. In particular, pay attention to Google's caution that "Not all Google products support multiple sign-in." When you're ready to sign in to your google.com account, put your Gmail address in the Email: field and your google.com password in the Password: field. Click Sign in.
- After you log in with your Google account, you'll be able to move back and forth between Google Apps @UDel.edu and google.com. In the screen shots below, the highlighting shows Google Docs open in two tabs, one at google.com and the other at googleapps.udel.edu. You can see which account you are viewing towards the right of the Google menu.