Here are our recommendations for managing spam in your Gmail account:
- Check your GoogleApps spam trap often, even if you are forwarding mail to another account.
- When a valid message is found in a spam trap, mark it "not spam."
- List as "contacts" those from whom you expect to receive email.
- You can set up a GoogleApps filter in
which you can specify "Never send to Spam"
for particular senders. Directions are
- If you have further questions about spam messages, submit a Help Request providing these specifics: date, time, sender, and email address of those who did not get the message.
For more information, see the Gmail spam Help page: