Undergraduate Research Assistants
IEC has an active educational program where both undergraduate students from:
• Chemical Engineering
• Chemistry & Biochemistry
• Electrical & Computer Engineering
• Materials Science & Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Physics & Astronomy
work with professional staff members on research projects.
There are a variety of opportunities for undergraduate research sponsored by the University which IEC participates and specific details on the programs is available at www.urp.udel.edu/. In addition, IEC supports students for the summer and during the academic year as IEC interns.
2014 Undergraduates/Research assistants:
- Junaid Aamer, Chemical Engineering
- Frank Cheng, Chemical Engineering
- Veronica Mest, Electrical Engineering
- Tom Piacentino, Chemical Engineering