Technology Support Home>
- Unsure how to dial internationally? Try this..
OR see HowtoCallAbroad.com.
- Toll-free 800 numbers may not work overseas. If they do work, they will cost the same or more than any other call. Get the non-toll free number for everything you need.
- If you lose your cell phone, you will be charged for all calls made with it. Learn how to safeguard your cell phone by setting up its lock.
- Don't forget batteries and chargers!
- Travel with a battery that holds a good charge. If your battery is old and doesn't hold a decent charge, get it replaced. Consider purchasing an extra battery "just in case."
- Your charger should be a multi-voltage charger. If it's not, you'll need to get an international charger. Consider getting
an emergency battery charger that can transfer enough charge from AAA batteries to
get you through until an outlet can be located.