Students who will not be returning to Campus
- Telephone answering voice mail will be reset when the dorms are vacated at the end of the spring term.
- Be sure to give callers (especially employers!) an alternate phone number before you leave campus.
- UD E-mail Access
- Access to UD e-mail will soon
expire if you have not registered for classes for the upcoming semester.
- E-mail accounts are only active when you are registered for--and actively attending--classes at UD.
- For Fall and Winter Graduates, e-mail access is extended through mid-February.
- For Spring and Summer graduates, e-mail access is extended through mid-September.
- Since access to UD e-mail will terminate, it is preferable to use a non-UD e-mail address on
resumes, job applications, etc.
- Before UD e-mail access terminates, review and complete the steps here.
- Obtain an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- For internet access after you leave the University, you must set up an account
with an Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- McAfee Anti-virus Software
- Windows computers: Remove McAfee anti-virus software:
- Go to Start-Control Panel- Add or Remove Programs
- Select "McAfee VirusScan Enterprise" and choose "Remove".
- Macintosh computers: Remove VIREX.
- Purchase and install alternate anti-virus software to protect your computer.
- Graduating Seniors
Best wishes on your future endeavors!