Getting excited about your arrival? We are too! Living in the residence halls keeps you closely connected to student events and organizations.
Check out the following websites to learn more about UD and ways to get involved on campus:
- @UD – The new University of Delaware calendar. Create a profile, rate events, invite friends and more! It’s our very own social network.
- UDaily – Stay connected to campus news and the latest in UD research.
- UD Classifieds – Looking for a ride? A job? An internship? Find it all and more here.
- UD Bookstore – Forget something? Pick it up at the bookstore.
- UD Facilities – Information about custodial services, maintenance requests, residence hall damage reports, and more.
- Single Stream Recycling – Help eliminate waste in the residence halls by using our single stream bins correctly.
- Maintenance Service Request – Report problems with facilities including heating and cooling, plumbing, electric, smoke detectors, lock and key problems, etc.
- Student Life – Provides a variety of resources and information about organizations specifically for students.
- First Year Experience - The first step in an exciting educational journey that will help you find your place at the University of Delaware and build strong social and academic foundations.
- StUDent Events – Want to make a difference? Want to get involved? Want to be part of something big? Stay up to date with student events and programs.
- Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) –Get involved! There are over 300 groups on campus, and if you don’t see something that interests you, you can start your own with special funding from the University.
Health and Wellness
- Student Health 101 – A digital magazine that provides resources and tips for a healthy lifestyle.
- Healthy HENS - Provides preventative student health screenings, wellness promotion services and a variety of campus-wide-activities and educational outreach efforts that encourage Healthy Exercise Nutrition and Sleep.
- Student Wellness & Health Promotion – Promotes good health, and provides supportive counseling for students on a variety of wellness topics including: nutrition and fitness, body image and eating disorders, alcohol and other drugs, sexuality, and more.
- Counseling Center - The University of Delaware's mental health facility. The Center's programs are designed to contribute to the personal, educational and career development of all students.