Foreign Languages and Literatures Writing Assistance Program
Schedule an Appointment
|| Directions for Making/Canceling Appointments Online
- Please register below to make an appointment.
- Log in at the prompt.
- Select your foreign language.
- To make an appointment, pick a suitable date and then click on the white boxes that show open session times.
cancel an appointment, go to the Control Panel and My Reservations
table. Click on the “delete” option. Another way to change an
appointment is to return to the appointment box, click, and then check
the “cancel” box. Make sure you also click on the “modify” button.
- If you need more help, click on the “help” button in the top right corner of the scheduler.
- The Writing Assistant Program is designed to HELP you improve your writing skills.
- Writing Assistants will NOT edit your homework assignments.
- To make the most of your tutoring session be sure to bring a sample of your writing, and be ready to work with your tutor on a SPECIFIC aspect of your writing skills (such as paragraph development, text cohesion, transitions, etc.)
- If you need assistance with a specific grammar topic, be sure to state your concern in your appointment scheduling form AND at the beginning of your tutoring session.
Note: The Online Scheduler has been updated. Returning users MUST REGISTER AGAIN to schedule all new appointments.
©2006 University of Delaware