As you complete the steps from the Make a Payment option from our online billing site My Finances, you will be offered the following payment options:
- Online Check (ACH Payment) - Input your bank account number and bank routing number. Then your payment will be directly debited from your account.
- If you are using an Equity Line of Credit or Money Market account, please check with the bank prior to using the ACH payment method. Some institutions will not allow ACH payments to be completed and will return the on-line check.
- Credit Card - The University has made arrangements for a third-party vendor, Cashnet, to accept student account payments online with three of the four major credit/debit cards: MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. CashNet assesses a 2.75% service charge for processing your credit card payment. Please review our FAQ's for additional information on using a credit card.
- Mail a check - My Finances provides a printable remittance slip. If you are not including this remittance slip, please include student ID and student first and last name (check, cashier's check or money order only) and mail to Cashier's Office 30 Lovett Avenue 116 Student Services Bldg Newark, DE 19716
- Wire Instructions can be obtained by calling (302) 831-2126.
Terms and Conditions
- Cutoff Hours: Payments received prior to 2:30 p.m. EST, Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays), will be processed the same day. Please keep this in mind to avoid late fees.
- Erroneous Instructions: If we receive an authorized payment instruction from you that is erroneous in any way, the University of Delaware shall have no obligation or liability for the error.
- Funds Availability: Please be aware that if, for any reason, funds are not available from your bank account to cover the authorized transfer, a returned item fee of $25.00 and any applicable late fees will be assessed.
- Limitations: You agree that neither the University of Delaware, its' employees, nor any party involved in creating or delivering this web site, is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of this web site.
The University of Delaware assumes no responsibility for any damages to or any viruses which may affect your computer equipment or other property on account of your use of our web site.