Rates for the upcoming semester are announced in early July. At that time, we will re-evaluate all financial aid awards to determine if any adjustments are necessary.
Adjustments may be made to your original financial aid award, if any of the assumptions at the time have changed. For example: if your need increases with a change to the cost established which could then make you eligible for additional funds or if you have made adjustments to lower costs through a change to your housing plans, added scholarship funds to decrease your need, etc.
After the rate announcement and aid re-evaluation, we will send our first ebill notification to you.
The official communication method for billing at the University of DE is through email notifications and therefore no paper bills are mailed. We provide an online site, My Finances, to view charges and credits and make payments.
When Login to this site is available students will see a new requirement on their Checklist Grant Parent Billing Access. Parents will not receive billing information unless the student grants them or another authorized person "billing" access. This access will provide a unique login to My Finances and will allow them to also receive ebill reminders.
- From your mybluehenhome choose the Grant Parent Access link which will ask them to login to their UDSIS account
- Choose the Grant Parent Ebill Access from the Finances Section
- Choose Add an Email Address
- Select Email Type "BILLING"
- Input the email address for a Parent (this will be their login id)
- Select Save
- An email is sent after 7pm each night requesting a password be established. Parents must use the link provided in the email to set-up their own password.
- Parents can then login using that email and password and all communication will be sent in addition to the student to any "BILLING" email types.