ADD OR UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION OR VIEW EXPERTS
Experts@UD provides information on the University of Delaware's many distinguished experts and speakers.
Media: For More Information
If you need information that is not located in this system or wish to speak to a UD representative, call Andrea Boyle at (302) 831-1421 or write to her at email@example.com.
If you wish to suggest or have questions on articles posted on the Experts@UD pages, call Andrea Boyle at (302) 831-1421 or write to her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experts: Add or Update Your Information
Faculty and expert staff members may add themselves to Experts@UD or update their information. This information is also used for Grant Proposals or for simply updating your personnel record.
- First see what is on record for you. Go to Web Views and choose "Employee Demographic Data View".
- Then, go to the HR Employee Demographic Data Web Form, and add to or update this information. On each page of the form, you may review your record again, if needed, by choosing "View information currently on record" at the top of the page.
You or the person in your department who maintains HR data may enter information for you on the "HR Employee Demographic Data Web Form." If your HR contact provides information on your behalf, a copy of the "HR Employee Demographic Data Web Form" is sent to you.
If you are not currently listed in Experts@UD, be prepared to enter information for the following categories, if you wish:
- Demographic Information
- Licenses and certificates
- Honors and Awards
- Presentations and lectures
- Keywords that describe your expertise
- Narrative to describe your expertise
Experts: View Your Information
Your information appears in Experts@UD after being confirmed by the Office of Communications & Marketing. Write to Andrea Boyle in Communications & Marketing for more information, if needed.
All Experts@UD information and search/browses are available at www.udel.edu/experts2010.
Links are also provided to Experts@UD in UD's Courses Search and UD Directory.