39th Annual Eastern Shore Medical Symposium
Monday-Friday, June 20-24, 2016
The Bay Center and Cove at the Hyatt Place
Dewey Beach, Delaware
Additional details about the 2016 conference available soon
The Eastern Shore Medical Symposium combines quality education with a great location. If you are a primary care physician, family practitioner, advanced practice nurse, or other health-care professional, take advantage of this comprehensive update on relevant medical topics in a relaxed, collegial atmosphere.
This year look for sessions on:
- Diabetes Management 2016
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cancer Screening, Prevention and Care
- Women's Health
- G.I. Update
- Psychopharmacology Update
- Outstanding, expert, accessible faculty
- Relaxed, informal learning environment
- Small group workshops to promote interaction and individual attention
- Attractive beach resort location
- Access to information about new products and equipment
Dewey Beach is this year's conference location
The Bay Center and Cove at the Hyatt Place Dewey Beach is the 2016 conference location, less than a three-hour drive from Baltimore, Washington, D.C., or Philadelphia. Click here to review recommended accommodations. Additional details available soon.
Excellent programs and faculty, great beach location!
Eastern Shore Medical Symposium is jointly provided by Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University and the University of Delaware. Promotional assistance is provided by the Medical Society of Delaware.