Built in 1958 to relieve overcrowding in Evans Hall, Du Pont Hall housed both Civil and Electrical Engineering. Construction was funded in part by a gift from the Good Samaritan Foundation, which was created by Elias Ahuja, the Chilean representative of the Du Pont Co. in the 1930s, and supplemented by a gift from the Longwood Foundation, which was endowed by the estate of P.S. du Pont.


Original facade
Original Facade