Advancing the Science of Rehabilitation.
The Delaware Rehabilitation Institute (DRI) is the leading national center for physical rehabilitation research. Located on the NEW University of Delaware Science, Technology and Advanced Research Campus, DRI promotes high-quality interdisciplinary research within a scholarly environment that enjoins learning, discovery and community in rehabilitation practices.
Earn credits or cash for taking part in our ongoing studies. Click on a link below to learn more about our research needs.
- Achilles Tendon Study
- Athletes with recent ACL reconstruction
- Motor recovery after stroke
- Osteoarthritis Study
- Psychology in single stroke patients
- Total knee replacement
- Healthy individuals between 50-85 yrs old
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
DRI News & Events
- 2015 Call for COBRE Pilot Grants CLOSED
- 2015 DRI Summer Scholars CLOSED
- DRI Grant Writing Workshop
- Slides now Avail NEW
- STROKE Research
- INBRE funding
- Reaching patients, improving care
- DRI ResCore Voucher Program Announced
- News Archive