DRI Research Core
The DRI Clinical Research Core Service Center provides a multi-user central portal of research data collected from physical rehabilitation studies to be used by all University of Delaware researchers.
** Effective January 1, 2015, the new hourly rate for Medical Service Representatives will be billed at $27.00 per hour. **
Services provided by the DRI ResCore
- • Assist with research subject recruitment and retention
- • Coordinate research test sessions
- • Coordinate training and intervention sessions
- • Coordinate therapy for clinical trials
- • Provide data for grant progress reports
- • Custom database creation and management
- • Biostatistical analysis
Anyone interested in utilizing the DRI ResCore should review the New Study Procedures document below.
Questions? Please contact Martha Callahan, (302) 831-6202.