DRI Research Core
The DRI Clinical Research Core Service Center provides a multi-user central portal of research data collected from our human subject patients to be used by all University of Delaware researchers.
Services provided by the DRI ResCore
• Assist with research subject recruitment and retention
• Coordinate research test sessions
• Coordinate training and intervention sessions
• Coordinate therapy for clinical trials
• Provide data for grant progress reports
Anyone interested in utilizing the DRI ResCore should review the New Study Procedures document below.
Questions? Please contact Martha Callahan, (302) 831-6202.
New Study Application