The DRI Clinical Research Core Service Center provides a multi-user central portal of research data collected from our human subject patients to be used by all University Researchers. Some of the services provided by the DRI ResCore include:
- Assist with research subject recruitment and retention
- Coordinate research test sessions
- Coordinate training and intervention sessions
- Coordinate therapy for clinical trials
- Provide data for grant progress reports
New PI's interested in utilizing the DRI ResCore should review the below New Study Procedures document and notify us if you have any questions. Questions can be directed to Martha Callahan at 302-831-6202 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.