- Agriculture and Natural Resources: Kimberly Yackoski, 104 Townsend Hall, (302) 831-2508
- Arts and Sciences: Patricia Sloane-White, Munroe Hall, (302) 831-1856
- Business and Economics: Rick Andrews, 237 Lerner Hall, (302) 831-1190
- Engineering: Chuck Shermeyer, 141 P.S. DuPont Hall, (302) 831-8659
- Health Sciences: Suzanne Clark, 345 McDowell Hall, (302) 831-8371
- Education and Human Development: Kirstine Ritz-Coll, 105 Pearson Hall, (302) 831-2301
- Earth, Ocean and Environment: Frank Newton, 111 Robinson Hall, (302) 831-2841
- Honors Program: Jama Allegretto Lynch, 186 S. College Avenue, (302) 831-1195
What Colleges offer the Dean's Scholar Program?
The Dean’s Scholar Program is available in all colleges.
What evidence is needed to begin such a program?
This evidence may include, but is not limited to, excellent grades at the University of Delaware, as well as information from instructors and advisors that indicates extraordinary motivation, insight, and ability.