Undergraduate Student Services
Welcome to the College of Health Sciences!
The faculty and staff in the college are committed to student success and provide assistance to students as they pursue their academic endeavors. Students are assigned faculty and/or professional advisors who have expertise and knowledge in their fields of study.
In the Dean’s Office, the Assistant Dean and Academic Program Manager provide additional problem solving and assistance to students as they progress through their academic plan, as well as providing support to faculty and departmental staff in their roles as advisors.
Some examples of how we support students:
- Answering questions and discussing options if you are having academic or personal difficulties
- Troubleshooting scheduling conflicts and late registration
- Providing excused absence notifications to faculty
- Clarifying academic policies/regulations
- Approving transfer credit evaluations
- Working closely with academic departments and the Registrar’s office on degree audits
- Coordinating the senior checkout process and certifying degree clearance
- Providing information about changing/adding majors or minors
- Interpreting transfer credit reports and degree audits
- Approving credit overloads and online courses
Assistant Dean: Carolyn Quinci, Ed.D.
Academic Program Manager: Debbie Allen, M.S.
Administrative Assistant: Randee Tobin
Address: 205 McDowell Hall, Newark, DE 19716
Hours: M-F 8:00am-4:30pm, Closed 12:00-1:00pm
Walk-in Hours: MW 1:00-4:00pm, F 8:30-11:30am