If you have questions about registration, click here
Advising and Registration Instructions
Advisement in advance of registration is highly recommended. The following step by step instructions will be helpful to you in arranging for advisement and registration.
- Log onto UDSIS and view the menus on the right to see your Advisor's name and your registration appointment. In each respective window, you can click on "details" to view contact information for your advisor(s) or view your registration appointment date and time.
- Contact your advisor. While an email address is listed in UDSIS, you may also use the UD Directory to find your advisor's office location and telephone number. If no Advisor name is listed, phone your Major department office to ask who you should see for advisement, then schedule an appointment with the correct person.
- Prepare for your advisement appointment in advance. Examine requirements for your Major in the printed or online Catalog. Review your Degree Audit in UDSIS to identify outstanding requirements. If you need assistance accessing or understanding your Degree Audit, click here.
- Make a preliminary choices for Major courses for the upcoming fall or spring term. Examine Breadth Requirement course offerings for the upcoming semester and identify several options. Consider satisfying other degree requirements. If you wish to pursue a minor or second major, look up the course requirements as well: click here to view the Undergraduate Catalog.
- Meet with your Advisor and discuss all of your course choices, including some possible alternates.
- After meeting with your advisor, prepare a list of your preferred courses and a list of alternates in the event some of your first choices fill or there are time conflicts.
- On the Registration Appointment date listed on your Student Center page, log onto UDSIS and submit your spring course registration. An instructional video is available here; please click on the link entitled "How to Use WebReg for classes."
- UD Courses Search - use this tool to search for available courses in upcoming terms
- UD Course Descriptions - use this to read course descriptions for courses you are considering
- UDSIS - use this link to log into UDSIS to view your advisor, registration appointment, and academic plans
- WebReg - this link will take you directly to registration
- UDSIS and WebReg tutorial videos - under the "Students" heading are links to instructional videos for UDSIS and WebReg
- Registrar Links for Students