Faculty & Staff
CHS in the News
The Go Baby Go research project at the University of Delaware is using social media to reach children with mobility disorders and their families across the globe.
- Courtyard heroes – Three University of Delaware nursing faculty came to the aid of a hotel employee during a recent retirement celebration.
- Holistic nursing textbook – Karen Avino, assistant professor in the School of Nursing at the University of Delaware, is co-author of Core Curriculum for Holistic Nursing (Second Edition).
- Jefferson Awards – Lori’s Hands and UDance, two registered student organizations at the University of Delaware, earned first place awards from the Jefferson Awards for Public Service in the 2013 Youth Service Challenge.
- Back to Broad Street – A participant in UD's FastFES research project participated in the Broad Street Run just 15 months after a stroke left him with significant impairments.
- Professor receives award for cancer prevention and early detection – Carolee Polek, associate professor in the School of Nursing at UD, has won the 2013 Oncology Nursing Society Excellence in Cancer Prevention and Early Detection Award.