CHS in the News
The GoBabyGo Café is an ice cream and coffee kiosk in the lobby of the major building at the Science, Technology and Advanced Research campus. The kiosk ncludes a harness system that allows people with traumatic brain injuries or who have suffered strokes, as well as people living with some disabilities, and conditions like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to stand up and work.
The News Journal
- The Ebola virus will be the subject of a presentation, Oct. 28.
- Tulsky joins UD CHS faculty
- Brewer-Smith, Herrman named fellows of American Academy of Nursing
- Nov. 1, Mayor’s Masquerade Fun Run/Walk
- UD, Accudyne create harness for physically disable. The News Journal
- Registered dietitian discusses healthy college lifestyles with students
- Healthcare Design Magazine photo tour: UD's Health Sciences Complex
- $100 plastic car stands in for $25,000 power wheelchair, VECTOR - Boston Children's Hospital
- DBT40 names Mike Smith, Director Strategic Initiatives/Partnerships, one of Delaware’s achievers and innovators under the age of 40. Delaware Business Times
- Kathleen Matt: the Visionary Behind UD’s STAR Campus. DelawareToday
- Loud, Startling Noises May Lead to Knee Injuries, The Wall Street Journal
- UD CHS making most of the new STAR campus space - Watch the video, Delaware Public Media
- Celebrate International Day of the Girl OP ED by Judith W. Herrman at UD on the need to address the issue of unplanned pregnancies in Delaware. The News Journal
- TEDMED 2014: Play Is Not a Waste of Time – Cole Galloway reveals an unusual and inspiring way to unlock children’s social, emotional, and cognitive skills.