- About the College
- A Message
from the Dean
- A Message from the Deputy Dean
- STAR/Health Sciences Complex
- CHS Strategic Plan
- Strategic Initiatives
- Undergraduate Student Services
- CHS Media
- CHS Branding Resources
- Communications Request Form
- CHS Help Desk
- Forms & Policies
- Contact Us
Faculty & Staff
CHS in the News
Walking along the main hallway of the University of Delaware’s Science, Technology and Advanced Research Building is a bit like walking into the future. Except that the future appears to be here already.
- TEDMED 2014: Play Is Not a Waste of Time – Cole Galloway will reveal an unusual and inspiring way to unlock children’s social, emotional, and cognitive skills.
- Travis Pollen featured in Men's Health - "Man Performs Feat of Strength That Will Amaze You." Pollen, a UD BIOMS grad student, demonstrates his hanging dragon flag and proves no challenge is too great.
- Calories IN Calories OUT – New cookbook coauthoried by UD alum Elaine Trujillo; each recipe is under 400 calories--plus you'll find out far you'll have to walk or run to burn off what you ate!
- Mobile wellness – UD a partner in community diabetes screening program.
- Primary partnership – Nurse Managed Health Center opens satellite clinic at mental health facility.