- About the College
- A Message
from the Dean
- A Message from the Deputy Dean
- STAR/Health Sciences Complex
- CHS Strategic Plan
- The Pulse
- Strategic Initiatives
- Undergraduate Student Services
of the Month
- CHS Branding Resources
- Communications Request Form
- CHS Help Desk
- Forms & Policies
- Contact Us
Faculty & Staff
CHS in the News
The Department of Physical Therapy has created a physical therapy student scholarship fund to honor John’s memory and his commitment to physical therapy education.
- Nursing fellowships – The University of Delaware's School of Nursing has received a renewal of a two-year grant from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to support primary care nurse practitioner students.
- BADER honors – Kenton Kaufman, director of the Scientific Technical Cores for the BADER Consortium, recently received the Borelli Award from the American Society for Biomechanics.
- Clinical and translational research – The University of Delaware, along with partners Christiana Care Health System, Nemours/A.I. duPont Hospital for Children, and the Medical University of South Carolina, has received $25 million to support the growth of clinical and translational research over the next five years.
- Athletic Training Honors – The University of Delaware’s athletic training education program was well represented at the National Athletic Training Association’s 64th Annual Meeting and Clinical Symposia, held in Las Vegas, Nevada, from June 24-27, 2013.
- Chronic Illness in America: From Policy to Person – A new transdisciplinary course at the University of Delaware, Chronic Illness in America: From Policy to Person, exposes students to the social, financial, physical, and emotional issues surrounding chronic illness through direct experience with patients.