Ju Young Shin PhD, APN, ANP-C
School of Nursing
- PhD, University of Iowa, Adult and Gerontological Nursing
- Post-master’s certificate in Adult Nurse Practitioner program, Duke University
- Adult Nurse Practitioner, the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Advanced Practice Nurse, the Board of Nursing, the State of Delaware
- NURS 616 Primary Care in the Community
- NURS 620 Advanced Health Assessment
- NURS 643 Adult Primary Care III
- Management of Parkinson’s Disease
- Mental health care for older adults
- Shin, J.Y. (2013). Medication Taking-Behaviors in Patients with Parkinson’s Disease. Gerontological Advanced Practice Nurses Association (Role: PI, Total $2,000; Funded).
- Shin, J.Y. (2013). Safra Visiting Nurse Faculty Scholar, The Parkinson Council-The Edmond J. Safra Foundation.
- Harrison, B. E., Shin, J.Y., Sims, R., & Bradley, D. L. (2012). Mental health screening in public housing for urban older adults. Ingleside Homes, Inc. Funded (Role: Co-I, Total $37,465; funded).
Publications (Since 2012)
- Shin, J. Y., & Hendrix, C. (in press). Management of patients with Parkinson’s Disease. The Nurse Practitioner.