School of Nursing
125 McDowell Hall
- MSN, University of California , San Francisco , Perinatal Clinical Nurse Specialist
- BSN, University of Delaware
- Women's Health
- Adolescent Risk Taking
- Promoting Natural Childbirth
- "Enhancement of the Nursing Simulation Resource Laboratory" Unidel Foundation Award. Awarded $54,500. 2008
“Women’s Program for Preconception Health.” March of Dimes Chapter Community Grants Program. Awarded $11,000. 2008
- Investigating Research Data Base Development for Faculty and Students: 1997-1998
- Stress, Depression, Anxiety and Hostility: Psychoeducational Interventions versus Stress Education. 1996-1997
- McBeth-Snyder, L. (1995). Childbirth Challenge Education Game Show. State of Delaware Department of Health and Social Services.
- 10th Annual Interdisciplinary Research conference: Transforming Healthcare Through Research and Education. Concurrent Paper presentation. "Using simulation to Increase Patient Safety: A Model for Midwifery Education and Practice" 11/09, Dublin Ireland
- AWHONN 2010 convention poster presentation. "Shared Science: Integrating Academics, Direct Care, & Simulation." 9/2010 Las Vegas
- 12/05/08 “To Sim or Not to Sim: That is the Question.” Abstract presentation at AACN conference, San Antonio, TX
- 3/08 “Integration of Simulation into Nursing Education” Guest Lecturer. University of Delaware.
- 3/23-26/06 “Self-Harm: ‘Cutting to the Chase” video as intervention tool at Society for Research on Adolescence. San Francisco, CA
Jan. 31, 2005. "Normal Pregnancy." Resource moms. Wilmington, DE.
- Oct. 22, 2004-Jan. 31, 2005. "Self-Harm: 'Cutting to the Chase.'" Seven presentations to middle and high schools, health fairs, and parents groups.
- Mar. 2003. "Women's Moods and Taking Care of Your Brain." Delaware Women's Conference. Newark, DE.