Diane M. Rudolphi
Clinical Non-Tenure Track Faculty
Advisor Student Nurses Organization
School of Nursing
321 McDowell Hall
- M.S. Nursing Education, University of Maryland, 1991
- B.S.N. Texas Christian University, 1982
After graduating from BSN program in 1982 worked as a surgical nurse at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Hershey Medical Center and University of Maryland. Graduated from University of Maryland 1991 and moved to Newark, DE. Since 2002 has functioned as a Medical Surgical Clinical Instructor for UD.
- Surgical Trauma Evidence Based Practice
- Abbott Laboratories Pharmaceutical Products Division Clinical Study M92-859. Rocombinant Urokinase (rUK, Abbott-76120) versus Operative Intervention as initial therapy for acute lower-limb arterial occlusion, 3/93-3/94.
- Advanced Tissue Sciences, Dermagraft (DG-02-02-1292) Venous Stasis Ulcer Study. A multicenter, single-blind trial to determine the efficacy of dermagraft in the treatment of full-thickness chronic venous insufficiency ulcer, 7/93-3/94.
- Otsuka America Pharmaceutical Inc., Cilostazol (OPC-13013) Study 21-92-202. Randomized, double blind, placebo controlled, multidose study of Cilostazol in patients with intermittent claudication secondary to chronic occlusive arterial disease 6/93-3/94.
- Reviewed and updated chapter in Skills in Clinical Nursing, 7th Edition. Berman, A, Snyder, S (2012). Boston: Pearson
Text Book Chapter Revisions
- Rudolphi, D. M., Doyle, J. (1996). Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, Nursing role in the management of vascular disorders. Fourth edition, Mosby, Chapter 35, 1036-1070.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
Society Memberships and Positions
- Sigma Theta Tau Member
- Advisor Student Nurses Organization
- Association of Operating Room Nurses (AORN). Invited speaker National Convention Philadelphia 2011 and New Orleans 2012
- Safety Committee Chair, School of Nursing Fall 2012
- National Student Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International