Christine K. Hanna-Ronald
School of Nursing
334 McDowell Hall
- 1999 MSN The Ohio State University; Psychiatric Clinical Specialist & Adult Nurse Practitioner.
- 1993 BSN University of Maryland.
- ANCC Clinical Specialist, Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing (2000; active).
- ANCC Adult Nurse Practitioner (2000; currently inactive).
- Outstanding Graduate Student in Psychiatric Mental-Health Nursing;
June 1998, The Ohio State University.
- Undergraduate Award for Excellence in Psychiatric Mental-Health Nursing;
May 1993, University of Maryland.
- September, 2008 DNA Reporter article on Psychiatric Nursing
- November, 2008 DNA Reporter article on Stress Resilience in Nursing
- October, 2008 Lancaster Health Group, Chicago, IL “From Survive to THRIVE for Hospice Nurses and Staff.”
- September, 2008 DHCFA (Delaware Health Care Facilities Association) ”From Survive to THRIVE! Reducing Caregiver Burnout.”
- April, 2008 Sigma Theta Tau, DE Chapter “Nurse Resilience.”