334 McDowell Hall
- Ph.D. Research Methodology, University of Pittsburgh, 2012
- M.A. Research Methodology, University of Pittsburgh, 2011
- B.S. Psychology, University of Scranton, 2005
- Goodkind, S., Shook, J. J., Kim, K. H., Pohlig, R. T., & Herring, D. (2013) From child welfare to juvenile justice: Race, gender, and system experiences. Youth Violence and Juvenile Justice, 11, 249-272.
- Shook, J. J., Goodkind, S., Herring, D., Pohlig, R. T., Kolivoski, K., & Kim, K. H. (2013). How different are their experiences and outcomes? Comparing aged out and other child welfare involved youth. Children and Youth Services Review, 35, 11-18.
- Rice, I. M., Pohlig, R. T., Gallagher, J. D., Boninger, M. L. (2013). Hand rim wheelchair propulsion training effect on over ground propulsion using biomechanical real time visual feedback on fulltime wheelchair users. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 94, 256-63. PMID: 23022092
- Pohlig, R.T. (2012). Comparing Latent Interaction Effects in Multi-Sample Structural Equation Modeling: Quasi-Maximum Likelihood versus Third Moment Methods. Doctoral Dissertation, University of Pittsburgh. d-scholarship.pitt.edu/16938/
- Goodkind, S., Shook, J. J., Grammich, C. A, Kim, K. H., Pohlig, R. T., Herring, D., Schelbe, L., & Kolivoski, K. (2012). Aging out of the child welfare system in Allegheny County: Descriptive Analysis, Challenges, and Implications. Report submitted to the Allegheny County Department of Human Services. www.alleghenycounty.us/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=37472
- Shook, J. J., Goodkind, S., Pohlig, R. T., Schelbe, L., Herring, D., & Kim, K.H. (2011). Patterns of mental health, substance abuse, and justice system involvement among youth aging out of child welfare. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 81, 420-432. PMID: 21729022