Suzanne A. Milbourne, PhD
- PhD, University of Delaware
- MS, Thomas Jefferson University
- Children’s Environmental Health and Development
- Relations between Environment and Human Behavior
- Environmental Adaptations that Create Opportunities for Children with Disabilities
About the National Children's Study:
The National Children's Study will examine the effects of environmental influences on the health and development of more than 100,000 children across the United States, following them from before birth until age 21. By following children through the age of 21 years, Study researchers hope to learn about the causes of health conditions such as injuries, asthma, pregnancy-related problems, obesity, diabetes, and behavior, learning, and mental health disorders. The University of Delaware is under contract with the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia to enroll 1,000 children from New Castle County, DE starting in 2012.