Kathleen A. Riley-Lawless
School of Nursing
333 McDowell Hall
- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania
- Post-Master’s Certificate, University of Pennsylvania, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- M.S.N., University of Pennsylvania, Nursing of Children
- B.S.N., LaSalle University
- Diploma, Helene Fuld School of Nursing
- Pre-operative care of children and families
- Medication reconciliation
- 2009 Preparing Children for Surgery: Current Practice. Funded by Beta Xi Chapter of Sigma.
- Theta Tau International Research Award.
- 2009 Providing Medication Information Across Pediatric Health Care Settings. Funded by Society of Pediatric Nurses Research Award.
- 2007 National Children’s Study (NCS) Hall-Long (PI), Riley-Lawless (Co-PI). Funded by NIH-NICHD-NCS-07-11E (initial budget period ) 10/01/07-9/30/12.
- 5/1/06-4/30/08 IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE) – fellowship NIH-NCRR (P20RR016472-08).
- 2004 “Ask A Nurse” Program, Early Learning Center, University of Delaware. Funded with a Delaware Department of Education Minigrant.