Evelyn (Lyn) R. Hayes
Professor, Honors Program Coordinator
School of Nursing
377 McDowell Hall
- PhD Boston College , Higher Education
- MPH University of North Carolina , Public Health Nursing
- BSN Cornell University
- Tobacco Use Decisions in Young Adults
- On line Support for Caregivers
- Meaning of Sharing Military Stories at End-of-Life
- Healthy Lifestyles/Health Promotion
- NURS 382 Communities and Health Policy.
- NURS 477 Care of Populations.
- NURS 616 Primary Care in the Community.
Honors & Awards
- Hildegard E. Peplau RN ANF Nursing Research Scholar 2008
- Delaware Excellence in Nursing Practice Award 2008; Finalist, Community Based Care
- American Journal of Nursing 1988 Book of the Year Award for Linking Nursing Education and Practice: Collaborative Experiences in Maternal-Child Health (1987). Hawkins and Hayes (Eds.).
- The 1982 Distinguished Alumna Award, Cornell University – New York Hospital School of Nursing