Keith A. Handling
Kinesiology & Applied Physiology
142 Human Performance Lab
- Therapeutic modalities (Cryotherapy/Cryokinetics)
- Rehabilitation protocols
- Special Olympics
- B.S., Physical Therapy, University of Delaware, 1980
- M.S., Physical Education, West Chester University, 1976
- B.S., Physical Education, University of Delaware, 1970
- HESC 258 – Advanced Taping and Bracing Techniques
- HESC 305 – Fundamentals of Athletic Training
- HESC 342 – Adaptive Physical Education
- HESC 409 – Therapeutic Modalities
Honors, Awards, and Major Professional Offices Held
- Nominated by Governor Thomas Carper for the 2000 President's Service Award. January 26, 2000.
- Received the 1999 Governor's Outstanding Volunteer Award for the State of Delaware, April 22, 1999.
- Inducted into the Delaware Special Olympics Hall of Fame, December 3, 1997.
- Awards won by "Dynamics of Human Anatomy" A Level III Interactive Videodisc System.
1.) Gold Medal - New York Film Festival, 1992
2.) First Place - AAHPERD Best of Video/Anatomy Award, 1992
3.) Finalist - International Health and Medical Film Festival, 1992 Chairperson, NATA District II, College and University Student Athletic Trainers' Committee, 1988-present.