Susan J. Hall
345 McDowell Hall
- Ph.D., Washington State University, 1983
- M.S., Texas Woman's University, 1978
- B.S., Duke University, 1974
- KAAP601, Research Methods
Honors, Awards, and Major Professional Offices Held
- Conference Program Chair, AAHPERD Research Consortium (2011)
- President, AAHPERD Research Consortium (2010)
- NASPE Biomechanics Academy Keynote Lecturer (2010). Presented at the Annual Convention of the American Alliance of Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance; Indianapolis, IN.
- Ruth B. Glassow Award (2009). Presented by the Biomechanics Academy of the National Association for Sport and Physical Education.
- Vice President, American College of Sports Medicine (2002-2004)
- Member, Editorial Board, The American Journal of Medicine & Sports (2004)
- 37th Amy Morris Homans Lecturer: Resources and Resourcefulness. 2003 Annual Conference of NAPEHE, Long Beach, CA.
- Eastern District AAHPERD Research Keynote Address: Preventing Low Back Pain. 2003 Annual Convention of EDA/AAHPERD, Philadelphia, PA.
- Member, Quest Editorial Board (2001-2007)
- Secretary, AAHPERD Research Consortium (2000-2002)
- Member, American College of Sports Medicine Board of Trustees (1997-2000)
- Meritorious Performance Award (1996). Presented by California State University, Northridge.
- Member, International Society of Biomechanics in Sport Board of Directors (1993-1995)
- Distinguished Service Award, presented by the National Association for Sport and Physical Education (1993)
- Chair, NASPE Biomechanics Academy (1992-1993)