Stephen C. Goodwin
Behavioral Health & Nutrition
024 Carpenter Sports Bldg.
- Sexual assault in female athletes
- High School Students attitudes toward physical education
- Ph.D. Health Education, The Pennsylvania State University, 1991
- M.S. Athletic Training, Ohio University, 1980
- B.S. Health and physical education/athletic training, East Stroudsburg State College, 1979
- 1998-present, Associate Professor, University or Delaware.
- 1993-1998, Assistant Professor, University of Delaware.
- 1988-1993, Assistant Professor, Bloomsburg University.
- 1984-1988, Instructor, Bloomsburg University.
- 1984-1993, Head Men's Soccer Coach, Bloomsburg University.
- 1983-1984, The Swarthmore Academy.
- 1982-1983, Oakcrest High School.
- HESC214, Wellness, A Way of Life
- HESC330, Mental and Community Health
- HESC332, Health Behavior Theory and Assessment
- HESC342, Survey in Adapted Physical Education
- HESC414, Methods and Materials in Health Education
- HESC484, Women in Sports
- Peterson, M., Goodwin, S. & Ellenberg-Maegerle, D. (2004). Impact of a Media Based HealthEducation Program on Adolescent Outcomes. American Journal of Health Education. 35(3), 141-149.
- Goodwin, S. (2003). “Health Conundrums” Journal of School Health . 34(1), 56-59.
- Goodwin, S. (1999). “Developing Self-esteem in Physical Education”. The Physical Educator. 56(4), 210-214.
- Bonnette, T., Casebolts, K., Goodwin, S., Spacht, R., White, G. 2004. Adapting Adventure Activities for Participants with Disabilities. AAHPERD, New Orleans, LA.
- Goodwin, S. 2004. "Vision Impaired Activities" EDA, Burlington, VT.
- Goodwin, S. 2003. "Health Scattergories". ASHA El Paso, TX.
- Goodwin, S. & Abraham, A. 2002. “Teaching Health Through Case Studies” ASHA, Charlotte, NC.
- Goodwin, S. & Abraham, A. 2002. “Teaching Wellness: A Case Study Approach” EDA/SDA,Baltimore, MD.
- Goodwin, S., Wooledge, D. , Wilson, D., & Betts, M.D. 2002 “The Development of Delaware’sPhysical Education Standards”. EDA/SDA, Baltimore, MD