Cheng-Shun (Richard) Fang
Behavioral Health & Nutrition
021 Carpenter Sports Bldg.
- Nutrition assessment
- Nutrition education using technology
- Ph.D., University of Nebraska, 1992
- M.S., University of Nebraska, 1989
- B.M., Shanghai Medical University, 1988
- 2000-present, Associate Professor, University of Delaware
- 1994-2000, Assistant Professor, University of Delaware
- 1993-1994, Instructor, University of Delaware
- NTDT200, Nutrition Concepts
- NTDT400, Macronutrients
- NTDT401, Micronutrients
- NTDT421/621, Nutritional Assessment Methods
- NTDT630, Trace Minerals and Vitamins
- N. Rozgony, C. Fang, M. Kuczmarski, H. Bob. Long-term use of proton pump inhibitors may cause vitamin B12 deficiency in institutionalized elderly individuals. J of Nutr for the Elderly. Feb, 2010.
- C. Fang & A. Leefeldt. Personalized, Web-based Nutrition Educational Module Improved Dietary Fiber Intake among College Students. In G. Richards (Ed.), Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2008 (pp. 2629-2635). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
- S. Malin, N. Cotugna, C. Fang. Effect of Creatine Supplementation on Muscle Capacity in Individuals with Multiple Sclerosis. J of Diet Supp. 2008, 5(1): 20-32.
Honors and Awards
- Outstanding Delaware Dietitian Award, 2008
- Faculty of the Year Award, Dept of Nutrition and Dietetics. 2001-2002.