Patricia A. Drake
Instructor and Accelerated BSN Coordinator
School of Nursing
305 McDowell Hall
- MS, University of Delaware, Maternal Child Nursing
- BSN, University of Delaware
- Women's Health
- Paper presentation: “A Synthesis of Three Qualitative Studies of Mothers’ Responses to Care by a Male Nursing Student During and After Birth. Presented at the American Assembly for Men in Nursing Annual Conference, Dec. 3-5, 1998, Las Vegas. Morin & Patterson, Morin presenting.
- Paper presentation: “Factors affecting postpartum client’s decision to accept a male student nurse assignment: phase two extension” at the Eastern Nursing Research Society on April 14, 1997 in Philadelphia, PA by Karen Morin, Principal Investigator.
- Drake, P. (2000). Hemorrhage after bone marrow harvest: a case presentation. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 4(1), 29-31.
- Presentation with Lisa Mc-Beth Snyder: “Women’s Moods and Taking Care of Your Brain” at the Delaware Women’s Conference on March 1, 2003 at Clayton Hall, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware.
- Presentation with Lisa McBeth-Snyder: “Influence of Hormones on Women’s Brains and Moods from Puberty to Menopause” at the Delaware Nurses Association Fall Convention on November 1, 2002 in Claymont Delaware.