Application & Advisement
Application for Admission to UD ATEP
Students interested in the Athletic Training Education Program at the University of Delaware must first be accepted via the regular admission process. Students are encouraged to go to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Freshman and transfer students seeking admission to the Athletic Training major will be admitted first into the “Athletic Training Interest” program and will be eligible to formally apply for admission into the Athletic Training Education Program at the end of the freshman year. Requirements for admission into the Athletic Training Education Program can be found here.
- Athletic Training Education Program Admissions Criteria
- Technical Standards for Admissions
- Department of KAAP Advising & Registration Tips
- AT Course Sequencing, effective Fall 2015
- Course Sequencing for AT students interested in pursuing Physical Therapy for graduate school, effective Fall 2015
- UD's Office of Academic Enrichment
- NATA Guide to Graduate Education in Athletic Training
- Student Success in AT - NATA News Editorial Fall 2010
- "Women on the Field" article from Training & Conditioning Fall 2011