Assessments - School of Nursing
The mission of the School of Nursing of the University of Delaware is threefold:
- to provide both a liberal and professional education to students of nursing;
- to generate and refine nursing knowledge and practice through nursing research and research utilization; and
- to serve society through professional and volunteer outreach to individuals, families, and communities.
Learning Goals / Outcomes
Graduates of the School of Nursing program will meet identified learning goals:
Our Curriculum Map shows how individual courses address our learning goals and how the learning outcomes are assessed.
- DEPT 101 — Intro to SUBJECT
- DEPT 401 — Advanced SUBJECT Topics
School of Nursing
25 North College
Newark, DE 19716