Assessments - Health Promotion (MS)
The mission of the University of Delaware’s M.S. in Health Promotion Program is to prepare leaders in the diverse health promotion fields who can translate science for the comprehensive promotion of health and prevention of disease among individuals and population across the lifespan.
Learning Goals / Outcomes
Graduates of the Health Promotionn graduate program will meet identified learning goals:
- Assess individual and community need for health education and promotion,
- Identify health behavior principles and theories as they apply to health promotion
- Implement health promotion strategies, interventions, and programs,
- Conduct evaluation and research related to health promotion
Our Curriculum Map shows how individual courses address our learning goals and how the learning outcomes are assessed.
- DEPT 101 — Intro to SUBJECT
- DEPT 401 — Advanced SUBJECT Topics
Behavioral Health & Nutrition
026 Carpenter Sports Building
Newark, DE 19716