Our academic programs focus on the psychosocial aspects of health, wellness, illness, and aging, enabling our students to obtain the practical experience, knowledge, and skills needed to promote optimal health and prevent disease in people across the lifespan.
- Applied Nutrition: Study of nutrition that can be combined with another area of study
- Dietetics: Academic preparation to become a registered dietitian or dietetic technician, registered.
- Nutritional Sciences: Strong science component, designed for students pursuing an advanced degree
- Health Behavior Science: Individual and community-based behavior change programming, health psychology, and fitness and recreation
- Health & Physical Education: Teaching physical education and/or health education