- ALUMNI NEWS and ALUMNI SURVEY
- Michelle Church is a rising senior in Anthropology and has received a U.S. State Department Critical Language Training Scholarship to study Arabic. Read the UDaily article.
- May 5, 2012- Anthropology students successfully defend their Senior Theses: Jennifer Gallo Hanging out and Hooking up: Ambiguity in Interpersonal Relations in Contemporary Campus Culture; Amanda Goebel No Stubborn Stays Her Yielding Shape Embrace - American and British Women's Waistcoats, 1700-1790; Madeleine Wright Curbing the Mayhem in Rio de Janeiro's Sensations; The Phenomenon of Pacified Favelas; Cody Prang Locomotor Diversity and Midfoot Mobility in Gorillas.
- Elanor Sonderman wins the 2012 Mae Carter Scholarship from UD's Women's Affairs. She was nominated by Dr. Margaret Stetz.
- Anthropology/Psychology major, Taina Oquendo, spends her 2010 summer interning at the White House. Read more about her experience.
- Undergraduate Research Summer Scholars presented their research on August 11, 2010. See the Symposium Program. The following students conducted research in the Anthropology Department: Alex Holmes, Alina Wolf, Kristin Symes, Hannah Candido, and Andrew Marchetta.
FACULTY IN THE NEWS
|In Memoriam- Juan A Villamarin (1939-2008)
OLDER NEWS AND EVENTS
Last modified on
February 4, 2016
For webpage corrections, please email email@example.com