Alumni Weekend Registration
Online registration is now closed. You can register in person, but please note that many events will be sold out. Please contact UD Alumni Relations at 302-831-2341 or email@example.com if you have any questions. Return to website.
Blue Hen Bash!
Live from Newark… It’s Saturday Night at The Perkins Lounge! Request your favorite song from the dueling piano bar players. All Blue Hens are invited to reconnect with fellow classmates. Bring yourself and bring your friends! Unlimited food selections from The PerkinsLounge will be available and 2 drink tickets are included. $27 per person.
The Blue Hen Bash will take place in the Perkins Student Center, The Perkins Lounge from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 7.
Classmates in the 50th reunion (Class of 1964) will be reconginzed at the annual Gold Guard Program as part of Alumni Weekend on Saturday, June 7 in the morning and will also celebrate during a special class dinner that same day. The evening class dinner will take place from 5:00 - 10:00 p.m. at the Roselle Center for the Arts.
Help your class make a difference by making a gift in honor of your reunion today.
Affinity groups of all kinds are getting together during Alumni Weekend. See below for the basics and view the Alumni Weekend Schedule Page for all the details!
Friday, June 6 Affinity Reunions:
- Student Government Association/DUSC Alumni Reunion
- Institute for Global Studies International Coffee House and Open House
- Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering Alumni Reception
- School of Public Policy and Administration Reception
- Civil & Environmental Engineering Alumni & Friends Golf Outing and Reception
8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Honors Program Reception
- Athletics Reception
- Office of Admissions Reception for Volunteer Admissions Support Team (VAST) members
- Kugel After Party hosted by Chabad
11 p.m. –1 a.m.
Saturday, June 7 Affinity Reunions:
- Department of Physical Therapy Open House
10 a.m. – noon
- Hillel Bagels & Lox Brunch
- UD Wesley Foundation Campus Ministry Community Service Project and Luncheon
10 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Inaugural RA Alumni Association Kick-Off
11 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Student Alumni Ambassador/Spirit Ambassador Reunion
11 a.m. –1 p.m.
- Brunch and Bloody Marys with Mark Bowden for English Department alumni
11 a.m.–1 p.m.
- HRIM Alumni BBQ
11:30 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Lox and Bagel Brunch hosted by Chabad
- Student Centers Programming Advisory Board Reunion (SCPAB)
- 70s Experience on Central Campus