UDFS-Report Team Minutes
May 2, 2001
DECISION: ALWAYS SAVE YOUR VERSION OF A PUBLIC QUERY WITH A UNIQUE NAME – RECOMMEND USING THE CREATOR’S INITIALS AS FIRST THREE LETTERS OF NAME. (DURING IMPLEMENTATION, SAVE ALL
QUERIES, BOTH PUBLIC & PRIVATE, ON GIBRALTER & TITANIC IN 003 HULLIHEN HALL WITH YOUR INITIALS).
TASK: Team to review query tips and make suggestions
TASK: Review project plan v. task list
TASK: Update Task list and send to Dee
- Executive Committee Update
- Grants will begin set up
- Project plan to be updated
- Grants training scheduled for May 29-June 1.
- COA group reconvening
- JV’s to be entered
- go over chartfields
- go over o/c
- finish budget acronym list
- entering budgets
- Review query tips and hints and make suggestions before we add to web page.
- Discussed problem with public queries and made the above decision regarding naming conventions.
- Future sessions
- Plan field review for data warehouse
- Begin field review from GL team information
- Review delivered queries
- Input JV – track thru panels, tables, fields
- After JV input, review delivered reports