UDFS Report Team Minutes
April 3, 2002
In attendance: Marsha Lockard, Carol Rylee, Peggy Bottorff, Cheryl Morris, Amy Taylor, Julie Burton
Task assigned from March 20, 2002 Meeting: Review PeopleBooks Enterprise Warehouse Admin & Tools (URL listed on 3/20 minutes). This topic will be a discussion item for April 17 meeting as well as Cognos vs PS Enterprise vs other reporting tools.
- Executive Committee Update – Carol
- Questionnaire being filled out for installation
- Developing training plan for key people
- Consultants to develop project plan and scope. Ellen Lepine and Linda Ruggerio are working on the RFI (request for information)
- Committee investigating the value of using speed types
- Committee to revisit UDFS web page and reorganize as necessary
- Teams should continue compiling list of possible questions for consultants
- Trees Subteam Report – Marsha
- Team to post tips to UDFS web page
- Working on summary trees
- Setting up rollup trees for reports
- Delivered Reports & JV’s Subteam Report
- Dee, from Trees Subteam, Marsha and Julie met to set up rollup trees with UOD chartfield values so that nVision reports could be run against UOD01 data.
- Ran Statement of Activity and Statement of Net Assets reports and evaluated results.
- Reports on findings will be added to a notebook in 003 for review
- Marsha handed out copies of the control set of jvs being used by the Delivered Reports Subteam, a list of available white and red papers from PS, copies of course descriptions that we might find useful to pursue by some members of the Report Team.