Projects Module Team Meeting April 4, 2001
003 Hullihen Hall
Present: Denise Schneider (General Accounting/Team Leader), Dave Bley (Facilities), Carol Rylee (Budget Office/Executive Team), Gerri Hobbs (OVPR), Sharon Flynn(Investment Accounting), Chris Cook(Chemical Engineering), Van Adams (IT/MIS/Executive Team), Rachel Strickland (OVPR), Becky Boutz (OVPR)
Absent: Robin Harbaugh (Marine Studies), Dave McCarren (Marine Studies), Gail Tentor (Facilities)
How does UD information interface with other systems?
- Projects Teams will now be Grants/Projects Team with Beck Boutz as Team Leader and Denise Schneider as Vice Team Leader.
- Grants Team members: Beck Boutz, Denise Schneider, Chris Cook, Robin Harbaugh, Gerri Hobbs, Dave McCarren, Barbara MacKenzie, Rachel Strickland, *Carol Rylee, and *Van Adams (*as non-working members)
- Facilities will be a Subgroup of Projects with Denise Schneider as Team Leader and Team Members will be Dave Bley, Gail Tentor, *Carol Rylee, and *Van Adams (*as non-working members). The Facilities Team will use the focus approach and only look at panels within Peoplsoft that relate only to Facilities.
- Sharon Flynn, Endowments will no longer be a member of the Grants/Projects Team.
- Carol Rylee and Van Adams will become non-working team members
- Minutes for Grants/Project Team Meeting will reflect "status" on projects (tasks).
- Project Team members to complete current assignment.
- OVPR and Facilities to continue matching UD fields to PS fields (Facilities ½ way complete, OVPR slower progress, but both think they will be ready by early April 18th).
- Team members to learn more about Segments, Phases and Activities of the Project Chartfield. Sharon and Chris will finish this assignment.
- Facilities Team will continue looking at Project-to-Date
- Next meeting Wednesday, April 18th at 10:00am, 003 Hullihen Hall (Everyone to attend) Projects Team and will transition to Grants/Project Team.
- Meetings for Grants/Project Team will be every other Wednesday, starting on May 2, 2001 from 10:00 am to 11:30am in 003 Hullihen Hall.
- Peoplesoft will provide 4 – 5 full days training on campus for Grants module.
- Send copies of journal vouchers to Denise Schneider by April 10, 2001
- How do UD systems interface with other systems (external or internal).