Project Module Team Meeting
Room 003 Hullihen Hall
Wednesday, December 13, 2000 10:00
Present: Denise Schneider (General Accounting/Team Leader), Gail Tentor (Facilities), Dave Bley (Facilities), Carol Rylee (Budget Office/Executive Team), Rachel Strickland (OVPR), Van Adams (IT/MIS), Executive Team
Absent: Sharon Flynn (Investments), Robin Harbaugh (Marine Studies),
Gerri Hobbs (OVPR)
Team members to doublecheck panels for the 1st four columns of the worksheet, original team member to look at any changes and then e-mail to Denise by 12/22.
Team members to start reading assignment in peoplebooks for 1/24 due date.
Team members need to continue thinking about how departments would use the user-defined chartfields.
Gail will work with Marsha and survey listing(for contacts) of Universities. Contact to be made with specific questions. Also to check with Tory about asking our PS rep who may have purchased/implemented Projects
..Are you using Projects
..If not, what are you using
..How are you using the Project Chartfield
- Denise exploring PS training-work with Kate Webster and get Exec Comm approval.
- Denise will look into how PS webcasts might help(Customer Connection).
Julie Burton is creating directions.
- Team members to learn more about the Phases, Segments and Activities of the Project Chartfield.
- Team members to learn more about the general concept of PTD(information available forever).
- Sharon to see if she can have a Univ of Mich tech person contact a UD tech person concerning their Endowment "system".
- Rachel to contact Lynda and "firm up" our events list assignment.
- Next meeting is 1/10/01 in the General Accounting Conference Room.
- Next team leader meeting with Exec Comm TBA