University of Delaware
Grants/Projects Team-Facilities Subgroup June 19, 2001
Denise Schneider Yes
Gail Tentor Yes Dave Bley No
Carol Rylee No Van Adams Yes
% Resource Resource
ID Issues to be Resolved Duration Start Finish Predecessors Complete Group Names
% Resource Resource
ID Task Name Duration Start Date Finish Date Predecessors Complete Group Names
(calc field)
112 Identify Significant Tables for Reporting 05/08/2001 06/30/2001 95% Facilities Subgroup D. Schneider
113 Create List of Tables in Priority Order 07/01/2001 10/31/2001 112 0% Facilities Subgroup D. Schneider
     .Use practical example of entering data through Projects(Gail/Dave) to coordinate list of significant tables
      Team will use meeting time for the next two months to go through the Projects manual creating practical examples
     .Carol to add UD info to the bottom of the original panel assignment-currently it is two separate documents
114 Identify interfaces(from/to/internal/external) 05/08/2001 05/31/2001 100% Facilities Subgroup G. Tentor
     .Van to comment on interface with SIS and PPR and then we'll go from there if any additional information needed(use final list from Gail)
      Gail to check on how info from PPR comes to CMMS.  Van to work with Jeff Palmer and Karen Brown on fields of info transferred from SIS and PPR.
     .Gail/Dave to give short demo for the intuitive ad-hoc reporting from the maintenance system(on hold until next meeting when all members are present)
General Items
1) Exec Comm meeting 6/12/01
     On Demand training courses-200 tokens-see handout for those available at 910 South Chapel Street
     Phase I implementation is now expected to include Grants and Billing along with GL, AP, PU and Projects
     Gemini 8.4 update-email from Carol
     Project plan will be updated to the UDFS homepage once a month after team leader meeting with Exec Comm
2) Projects training manual-being copied this week-to be distributed to all team members with copy to 003 HH
3) Becky and Denise to continue working on Grant/Facilities section of Project Plan
4) Project/Grant chartfield-how to populate-new assignment coming up when Interfaces completed
5) Contacts with other Universities-Facilities-Dave to contact 2-4 schools
     Dave sent several emails(West Chester, Georgetown and Rutgers with no response yet.  He will send another 2-4 for next meeting
6) Denise to continue working on Asset Management module-major construction part of Facilities-list of panels progressing