University of Delaware
Grants/Projects Team-Facilities Subgroup June 5, 2001
Denise Schneider Yes
Gail Tentor Yes Dave Bley Yes
Carol Rylee No Van Adams No
% Resource Resource
ID Issues to be Resolved Duration Start Finish Predecessors Complete Group Names
Will Time and Labor be used to feed Projects?
% Resource Resource
ID Task Name Duration Start Date Finish Date Predecessors Complete Group Names
(calc field)
93 Identify Significant Tables for Reporting 05/08/2001 06/30/2001 5% Facilities Subgroup D. Schneider
     .Use practical example of entering data through Projects(Gail/Dave) to coordinate list of significant tables
     .Carol to add UD info to the bottom of the original panel assignment-currently it is two separate documents
94 Create List of Tables in Priority Order 07/01/2001 10/31/2001 93 0% Facilities Subgroup D. Schneider
95 Identify interfaces(from/to/internal/external) 05/08/2001 05/31/2001 100% Facilities Subgroup G. Tentor
     .Van to comment on interface with SIS and PPR and then we'll go from there if any additional information needed(use final list from Gail)
     .Gail/Dave to give short demo for the intuitive ad-hoc reporting from the maintenance system
General Items
1)Grants Module inhouse training-very informative-additional update after next Grants meeting
2) Dave to give update of Projects training-extra copy of manual to 003 Hullihen Hall(copies being made for team members)
    per Dave, there were 7 trainees, all commercial except Dave - as we work through the practical example Dave will
         comment more based on his training and in so doing fill us in on how Projects works and what it interfaces with.
         General comment is that Projects appears to be a reporting tool, a place where data is fed and then reported upon.
         Would be good to have the Time and Labor information fed to Projects-have put this as an "Issue"
3) Becky and Denise to work out Grant/Facilities section of Project Plan for meeting of 6/12
4) Project/Grant chartfield-how to populate-new assignment coming up when Interfaces completed
5) Contacts with other Universities-Facilities-Dave to contact 2-4 schools
     Dave sent several emails(West Chester, Georgetown and Rutgers with no response yet.  He will send another 2-4 for next meeting
6) Denise to continue working on Asset Management module-major construction part of Facilities-list of panels started