University of Delaware
Grants/Projects Team-Facilities Subgroup July 31, 2001
Denise Schneider Yes
Gail Tentor Yes Dave Bley Yes
Carol Rylee Yes Van Adams No
% Resource Resource
ID Issues to be Resolved Duration Start Finish Predecessors Complete Group Names
% Resource Resource
ID Task Name Duration Start Date Finish Date Predecessors Complete Group Names
(calc field)
113 Create List of Tables in Priority Order 07/01/2001 10/31/2001 112 0% Facilities Subgroup D. Schneider
     .Team will use meeting time for the next two months to go through the Projects manual creating practical examples
     .Team members to read chapters 5 and 6 in the Projects Manual for next meeting on 8/28.
114 Identify interfaces(from/to/internal/external) 05/08/2001 05/31/2001 100% Facilities Subgroup G. Tentor
     .Gail to check on how info from PPR comes to CMMS.  Van to work with Jeff Palmer and Karen Brown on fields of info transferred from SIS and PPR.
       Per email from Van, SIS file included students who lived on campus, ssn, name and home address.  Gail/Dave to look into how info came to Facilities
       Per Gail, PPR info did not come from PPR but was a file kept by Dining.  Denise to check with Bill Spear about this file for next meeting.
       Note: Bill Spear is looking into this.  He thinks he knows where information comes from.  No response to followup email and Bill on vacation
                week starting 7/30.
     .Gail/Dave to give short demo for the intuitive ad-hoc reporting from the maintenance system(on hold until meeting when all members are present)
General Items
1) The meeting of 8/14 has been cancelled.  The next meeting will be at the regularly scheduled time, 8/28.
2) Contacts with other Universities-Facilities-Dave to contact 2-4 schools
     Dave sent several emails(West Chester, Georgetown and Rutgers with no response yet.  He will send another 2-4 for next meeting
     Don Fogg from West Chester responded that he would be in touch.  Dave will also send an email to Wake Forest
        based on List Serve message concerning Projects and Asset Management.
     Carol to contact Western Michigan.
3) Project/Grant chartfield-how to populate-new assignment coming up when List of Tables completed